Friday 6 September 2013

Very Berry Boo!

So at this time of year, gone are my ice-cream prints and sandals and out come the cosy outfit selections. (I still wear my ice-cream, summery tops if the heating is on full whack though!)
When it gets to this time of year in the UK, I automatically think of berry colours and this was my inspiration for today.
I don't actually own many berry coloured items and now have inspired myself to go and look for some.
All the items are from Boohoo.com . This was the first place I looked and I needn't look elsewhere as these offerings are real beauties!
Which is your favourite? Mine is all of them!!

1. Jess Skater Skirt £10 Love this teamed with the white jumper.
2.Kate Scuba box pleat skirt £6 Looks gorgeous with the black shirt.
3. Zoe studded jumper £20 Could be casual or dressed up.
4.Lola lace skater dress £12
5. Maya Ponte blazer £25
6. Penelope tribal skirt £8  I love this skirt!
7. Carrie Skater dress £20
8. Paris berry boot £18
9. Cindy disco pants £10 Love disco pants and the name makes it even better! I love Sindy!



No comments:

Post a Comment