Thursday 12 September 2013

Nominated for the Liebster Award


Last night I was reading through the blogs I follow on my app and on the lovely  Jess at Unstitched and Fabulous I realised she had nominated me for the award :) Check out her blog it's one to keep an eye on :)

The Liebster award is a blogging tag where someone nominates you for the award and you have to answer ten questions so that people can get to know you a little better.
 After you have answered them, you must tag ten other blogs and give them ten different questions to complete. There are also a few rules that come with this tag:
 
1. The tagged blogs must have less than 200 followers

2. In your response, the person who tagged you should be mentioned.
 
3. So those who you tag can respond, you should let them know.
 
Here are my 10 questions that Jess asked.
 
1. What is the item of clothing you couldn't live without?
Now I know I'm probably supposed to say something along the lines of one of my sparkly or promesque dresses but if I'm being completely honest it's got to be my onesies. I never want to take my onesie off and just love being snuggly. I have a drawer full!

2. Who's your favourite designer and why?
Diana Eng's Fairytale Fashion. I love the dresses, the lights and  the whole magic of it.
Meadham Kirchhoff springs to mind for the pastels, fun nail art and innovativeness. I like fun design and either neons or pastel colours. I wear what I find aesthetically pleasing.

3. What made you want to start a blog?
I got inspired by reading other peoples' blogs and just cracked on with it one day. I absolutely love reading about beauty, fashion, crafts, lifestyle, recipes and kawaiiness.

4. Your favourite memory and why?
I have lots of favourite memories and I think the most simplest of ones make me remember them the most. Any acts of pure kindness that I've encountered and people who are there for you no matter what and understand who you are.

5. What fashion item did you spend the most money on this month?
 I bought some accessories . I will show them when they arrive from USA. How amazing is Etsy?! Love it! So I think the most expensive was only £6!
 
6. If you had £1,000 to spend in one shop, what shop would it be?
 Great question. Primark as I get excited about going there and imagine how many items you could get with that much money. What a dream! Although I wouldn't really be able to carry it all.
 
7. What's your favourite nail colour this season?
Even though it's A/W season I'm still don't really change what I prefer. I prefer neons/ bubblegums/ mintiness and lots of glitter. Maybe at Christmas time I change to gold or silver!

8. What are you most looking forward to in the next few months?
Going on holiday and going on a Sea Trek at Manchester.

9. If you could travel the world, where would you go first?
I would love to do this. I would go to USA and then probably not want to travel anywhere else after that I love it!

10. What is your favourite type of food?
Naughty things like coconut cupcakes, Nando's, Ferrero Rochers, Walker's Sensations chilli crisps, Vermicelli noodles and fruit salads (healthy yeah!)
 
Thanks so much to Jess for nominating me as I've only been blogging for a few weeks :)
 
The blogs I am nominating are:
 
Here are my questions for you ................
1. What's your favourite scent ?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
5. How would you describe yourself?
6. What are you most passionate about?
7. What's your favourite item?
8. What's your favourite shop?
9. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
10. What made you start your blog?
 
If you decide to answer these please tag me as I would love to see :)
 
xoxo Laura
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment