Wednesday 30 April 2014

Pastel BBQ Garden wishlist

Hi everyone,
Today is my wishlist Wednesday and because it was so sunny yesterday it inspired me to pick all the pieces for these pastel BBQ pieces. I adore these colours as I think they compliment each other beautifully. I would love my outdoor area to look like this with all of the sugar-coated colours. Whenever it is sunny it reminds me of enjoying great food and drink with family and friends. The taste of BBQ food is scrumptious and I also love cocktails.
The items I have chosen all have a retro pastel feel and here you can see which colours I am drawn to. 


I love the pink table and chair set. It reminds me of Alice In Wonderland which I love. 
The blue portable BBQ would be really great to have and I love the colour of the blue.
I really like cake stands and this one would look fab with a strawberry gateaux on top.
I love these retro napkins. They would look fab on display and I would reluctantly use them!



I saw the little garden creatures and they would look great as a decoration to add colour to a decking/ garden area. My favourite is the pink bird.
The cups and the little snack pots are so pretty. I love the pastel chevron design.
How amazing is the glass retro jar. This would be fab with a milkshake or cocktail inside.





I love the idea of this monthly subscription cocktail box by Twist cocktails. There is enough for for four fresh cocktails per box and there is a different variant each month.
The daiquiri glasses in this starter pack are perfect for a party and their twisted stems make them unique.
The Ice Cream cool  bag is practical, pink and has ices and polka dots on which is a winner for me and the bunting also from Next will make the BBQ party a decorative wonder.

Love Laura xoxo

Disclaimer- Cocktail pack contains alcohol so you need to be 18+ to purchase and consume responsibly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment