Saturday 5 April 2014

New Make Up Shell Compact - I'm Your Present

Happy Saturday everyone!

I'm really really bubbly today. I think I will have tired myself out with all of the singing I have been doing this morning! This week I have started watching Revenge season 3 which we recorded and have seen six episodes already. I love that show as it makes you want to watch another one straight after.

I spotted these make up compacts on Instagram and needed one. They are adorable and Kelly the owner of I'm Your Present bought them when she went to visit her dad in Abu Dhabi. They have then been adorned beautifully and each compact was different. I decided to choose this one as it is like a shell and reminds me of mermaids which I love. I very nearly chose a unicorn palette with heart shaped eyeshadows inside which was gorgeous. The first collection that she made sold out so unbelievably quickly so when she stocked up again, I made sure that I snapped one up quickly.  It's the most beautiful, girly palette I have ever seen.


The compact was shipped from Rhode Island and this was inside the package. How adorable are the lolly, sticker and earrings?


I chose the one with the lilac maribou feathers around it and have placed it in the centre of my dressing table. I love the laser cut shell that Kelly made for it too. I'm really loving lilac at the moment too.


Inside the compact it's so nostalgic. It reminds me of being little. I got the compact as a decoration rather than to wear the make up but there's some really varied and prettiful colours inside.



Look how it opens up inside. I am in love! 

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment