Thursday 31 December 2015

Teddy Maximus - Dog Bow Tie Review

 
 
Holly Simpson, an entrepreneur from London,  has launched a luxury accessory brand for dogs named Teddy Maximus.
The luxury items range from collars made in the English countryside to beds made with the heart of design in Somerset.
I was kindly sent the *Teddy Maximus Sky Blue Dog Bow Tie for my three pooches to share and wear and today they starred in a mini photo shoot in the living room where they were nice and snug. 
 
The bow tie arrived packaged beautifully in pink tissue paper with sequin stars with the addition of a look book.


The bow tie has elasticated loops on the back so that you can thread it through your doggies collar.

 
This sky blue is such a lovely colour and this one in particular features dogs' head and little bow ties. It feels excellent quality and is sturdy so it will last. They are priced at £14.99 and you can find this particular one here.


How gorgeous is little Teddy Maximus pictured here in his bow tie (taken from the look book.) Teddy Maximus is a Dachshund and he looks absolutely adorable.


Here's a variety of items that Teddy Maximus sells and I particularly love the pink Shetland collection even though I have all boys! For each of the toy bones sold, £1 is donated to the Dogs' Trust Charity which is so lovely to raise money for dogs that aren't as fortunate.

 


Here's my little Whippet Alfie modelling the bow. This is a perfect size for Alfie as he is small. On whippet collars it's quite hard to thread through the width and so a thin collar would be needed for a more polished look for my little prince. Alfie's favourite toy is the dice pictured here. He even takes it to bed with him. I bought him some new ones for his Birthday, exactly the same, and he's not interested. He wants his well loved one!


I think the bow quite suits my chocolate point Persian -  Bobby Chocolate Bobbin. The colour of the bow compliments his fur beautifully.


Chewie, my adopted Pugzu, was the hardest to photograph. He would not stay still. He was too busy chasing after treats. His fur is also quite long at the moment on my little poppet and so you can only see a peek of the bow tie on him.

 
My beautiful Lurcher Teddy Bear was the most photogenic. He's a big boy though so he has a thicker collar to support his neck and therefore the buckle had to be placed at the front.
 
What do you think of the Bow Ties? I think they make my little princes look posh.
 
Love Laura xoxo
*PR item sent kindly for review.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment