Saturday 10 May 2014

What's In My Rimmel Rita Ora Make Up Tote Bag?


Happy Saturday and I'm back to what I love- BEAUTY! Here I have a Rimmel London beauty tote bag filled with make up and I can't wait to try it all out. 
The only time I've ever really had Rimmel makeup is when I've picked up a goody bag at the Clothes Show Live and you get a really good deal on the products there.


I have quite a range of products to try out and find out what they are like which is fun as I like discovering new products.


I have the liquid stay blushed in 004 sunkissed cherry and I actually haven't got a blush in this colour. It's really pigmented and I only needed to use a little bit to get the desired result. A lot of people had received these in their beauty box subscriptions one time but I got another product instead. I needed another blusher so this will come in very handy. I love the look of the Pop of Pink one they have too.
On the right is the Lasting Finish Colour Rush in the shade 500 The Redder The Better. I love twist up lip crayons and already have a few in a red shade. I need some pink shades next. I love how creamy this one is and it glides on. It also smells absolutely gorgeous as it has a sweet sugary, candy scent to it mmm mmmm.





Here is one of the new Rita Ora nail polishes in 513 Let's Get Nude which is a lovely nude shade. I don't own many nude shades at all but they exude classiness and go with so many outfits. This has a wide flat brush so your nails are coated after a few swipes. You need to build up the colour with this to make it opaque. 
I love sparkly top coats and this Rimmel Finishing Touch one reminds me of sugar coated fairies. I will pair this with pastel candy shades.
Finally for the nail products I have the Nail Nurse- Nail Rescue which I'm go to try out and see if it does strengthen my nails. My nails break easily after a certain length so this will be great to see if it provides strength.

I'm intrigued with the Lash Accelerator Endless as it is a grow lash complex and fibres mascara so I'll be interested to see if it makes lashes longer.
I have the Wake Me Up foundation in the shade 200 soft beige to try and I'm hoping that the Wake Me Up concealer which has an anti- fatigue effect and radiant glow effect is good as I need a concealer most days now.
I then have two eye-liners in 012 Bronze and 005 Nude. I tested these and they feel soft and glide on easily which is great as I sorted out and gave away lots of eye liners as they were too hard for me. I don't like when you have to press on hard, especially on the delicate eye area.

Have you tried any of these Rimmel products before?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment