Tuesday 20 May 2014

M&S Holographic Turquoise Textured Polish


Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are all well. Today I have a review for you on M&S' Textured Polish Limited in Turquoise Mix which I won from Ale over at her blog I am a Weapon of Massive Consumption. (Thank you Ale!) Turquoise has got to be one of my favourite all time colours. It's bright, eye-catching and reminds me of the ocean and tropical breezes. Added in with the mix of holographicness, this is a dream combination for me. I love love love anything holographic and you can see that the box that the polish is in has holographic fairies and a deer on it.



The polish was really easy to apply and was even which is highly impressive. It also dried quickly too which is great. I love the colour on application too and I'm only wearing one coat of polish here. You can see a little of my nail on my ring finger in the light so I'm certain that two coats would ensure full opacity. The dried polish leaves a gritty textured effect on your nails too which is not to some peoples' tastes but I don't mind it. I do keep rubbing my fingers across the top of my nails though to feel it!
Unfortunately it's no longer for sale on the M&S website although you may be able to pick it up from E-bay.



Overall- I really love the colour, look and ease of application. It's a great polish.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment