Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mini May Primark Haul And A Blog Win #BEDM


I won these gorgeous good from Ale whose blog I follow over at I am a Weapon Of Massive Consumption. I adore the holographic turquoise glitter nail polish so much an need to try this out very soon. I prefer the coloured Babylips to the plain so this peach one is great. I needed a new blush too and I love the idea of it being in a stick for ease of application. The Body Shop Ginger Sprinkles hand cream smells so yummy! Thank you so much Ale! 


Here are some pressies that my mum had bought me the last time that I went down to see my family. The Barbie tops are so much fun and I have a growing collection of these now. I'm wearing one today with a pair of black disco pants that are really versatile too. I love the jelly Juju silver glitter sandals and have worn them without socks and they were actually pretty comfortable. I remember jelly sandals as a child hurting after a while. I'm going to team them with my Topshop frilly ankle socks for a cute look too. I love Disney, especially the princesses, so this sweetie case will double up as a makeup holder afterwards too.


 I love reading magazines so much and always have. I always read New! magazine, subscribe to Glamour and get others if they have freebies with them. I used to love More magazine and was gutted when they stopped publishing it. I love looking at the new high street fashion that's available, beauty edits and the celebrity news. Glamour is £1 this month but for subscribers it still has the £2 label on it. The Elle has the Benefit Porefessional freebie with it which feels so soft and I already own this but it's good to have replacements. The InStyle magazine is not one I usually read as to me there's not that much inside but this month it came with a Nails Inc polish so I got the prettiest pink. Also they are only £2.50 in Tesco which is a bargain.


This has kick started my want for an arrange of coloured sandals now in mainly pink and pastels.



Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment