Sunday 4 May 2014

Sci-Fi Loving



May the 4th be with you! Today I have taken snippets of our house to show you the Sci-Fi elements in there. I loved building up these pieces for our house. It's so exciting decorating a house and putting your own stamp on it. I am a girly, pink, sparkly person but I like a variety of items. The first photography shows a poster of the Batman film that was released in the Summer of 2012 and is the artwork is owned by them. 

I spotted the Wild & Wolf phone in a gorgeous pink colour but as you can see with the photo above some compromising went on and we got it in the black colour instead. I love how retro these phones are and I've included them in our Sci-Fi collection.


This was a gift to my other half as a Christmas gift from me as he loves Marvel characters. 


This is an official Marvel notebook that comes in very handy for making lots of notes for getting organised.


Official head knockers that belong to my other half. I love Batman films so much. I also love The Matrix trilogy and Inception.


I love this Tetris lamp and how you can build it yourself and the way that it lights up at night.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment