Saturday 14 September 2013

OOTD #1 Peachy perfection


Here is outfit #1

I actually wore this last Saturday to a house party. I declared I had nothing to wear (which if you were to look I have plenty!) and came across this dress that I hadn't worn before. I originally bought it from Bank online.

The heart ring is an old one from Rebuplic - I love the pastel pink and the heart shape with the little diamantes around the edge.
I really like the Blonde + Blonde peach blazer ( which I bought from Bank)  paired with the cream TFNC dress as it blends well.

I bobby pinned my hair up into a front quiff here and use my curling tongs to give a bit more definition to the curls.

The nail polish was quite day glo and minty which I loved and it's the first time I had worn it. The brand is Color Club and the shade is London Calling. I got them in a Birchbox that I subscribe to and you can get a four pack of colours from here for £10.

Necklace- Primark- from a pack of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment