Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bubblegum kiwi NOTD


My NOTD using the B. Complete nail polish in Bubblegum that I received in a Superdrug goody bag.
This look reminds me of Hawaii and cocktails :)

The wheel of fruits  I got from Ebay for 99p free delivery.

The polish has a very wide brush and at first I thought it would be too large for my fingernails and would make a mess but actually it makes application that little bit easier as it swipes across quickly. You do have to be quite quick to apply.
The polish needs two coats as it turns opaque on the second coat.
It has a glossy smooth finish and I love this colour.
Compare to other brands I'm not sure that this will be long-lasting or not. at £4.99 I wouldn't buy the rest of the range as to me the packaging and most of the other colours don't appeal to my unicorn fairytale taste!

Do you ever find that when you add a second coat, even after waiting, it's still tacky and if you slightly knock your nails it smudges and you can literally scrape it off or is it just me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment