Monday 2 September 2013

B. Live life beautifully

A few weeks ago I won a competition with Fabulous magazine and received a Superdrug goody bag which contained make-up items for the brand B. which is exclusively available from Superdrug.
I had not heard of the brand B. before so now that I have received the products I will try them out. Superdrug had popped it in a pink bubble-wrapped mailbag which I loved!

On first impressions the packaging is simple and quite plain and I would have quite easily bypassed this range as it is not eye-catching. The logo is clear and simple but doesn't really suit my personality and what I would personally choose. I am a sucker for packaging.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the quality of the products is like. I like how they are not tested on animals.

The B. range includes skincare and make-up.

"We believe in every woman’s instinct to recognise and appreciate the beauty that surrounds her. From people and places, to sights and sounds.

We’re here to give every woman the knowledge and tools to feel her most beautiful every day. Our skincare and makeup is specially formulated to really work and is designed to be easy to use and understand.
It’s our vision to be part of what makes you and your life beautiful.

Live life beautifully."

 
B. products are not tested on animals and have the leaping bunny symbol of Cruelty Free International (formerly BUAV).
  •  
    The B. range is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. All products have been dermatologically approved and are paraben-free.

  • At the moment Superdrug have an offer on where you buy one and get your second item half price.

    The products I received were;
    Lipstick in Bellini £7.99 A coral colour. Love the name too as I love cocktails!
    Rejuvenating serum Skin phase- full size is £13.99 for 30ml. I received a 5ml mini tube.
    B. Stunning vibrant eye shimmer in the shade 146 Royal £6.99 which is a purple colour with shimmer. On first initial thoughts, it's not my preferred make-up colour as it goes with green eyes more and mine are blue but I will try it out.
    B. B.B cream £10.99 a complete 6 in 1 beauty balm with spf 15 in the shade medium. I'm looking forward to trying that out.
    B. Smokey eyeliner £4.49 in the shade chocolate. It has a smudger on one end too. I'm looking forward to trying this out to see if it is soft and blendable.
    B. Quick 4-in-1 cleansing wipes £3.50 for 25 wipes.
    B. Complete Nail Polish £4.99 in the shade Bubblegum which is so me. If I was in store and got to choose I would definitely buy this shade. I hope it lasts a long time as it states as I find that polish chips really easily on my nails.

    Thankyou Superdrug- I received a variety of products that I was lucky enough to win!

    Have you tried out anything from this range before?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment