Friday 20 September 2013

Joico colour endure violet shampoo

Joico color endure violet shampoo

I bought this Joico shampoo from my hairdressers as I have blonde highlighted hair and it is used to neutralise any brassy tones you may have.

I use this once a week and use shampoo and conditioner also. As I only use a two pence sized amount per time this has lasted me absolutely ages and they have now changed the colour of the bottle from purple to red.

 I bought it for £12 and for the amount of time it has lasted, is an incredibly good deal.
You can buy it here and here for £12.95 from Amazon and LookFantastic.

Here's what Joico state about their product.

"Violet shampoo that cleanses and maintains the hue of cool blond, highlighted, bleached or gray hair.
Neutralizes unwanted yellow or brassy tones with a high level of violet dye.
This violet shampoo will create a brighter tone to your light, colored hair, canceling out yellowness created by oxidation. Plus, it will add strength and protect your hair from environmental and physical damage.
NOTE:
Some may choose to use every other time they shampoo, alternating with Color Endure Shampoo."

Packaging:
Great quality and very professional. The Joico logo is simple and clear to read and see. I like how the bottle is purple and how it corresponds to the shampoo inside.

Price:
£12.95 which seems expensive however the duration is excellent and it is a great quality brand.

Performance:
I have been using this shampoo for a while now and it has excellent results.
The scent is lovely and you can just tell it's from a high end line. It has a really bright violet colour and works wonders. I do still use a regular shampoo alongside it as I feel that I still need something to 'clean' my hair whilst this takes away any brassiness that I may have had.

Plus-points:
The results of the shampoo are excellent.
The quality of the brand and product.
The scent is gorgeous.

I would definitely repurchase this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment