Thursday 31 July 2014

July Beauty, Clothing and Accessory favourites


Hello everyone. 
Spring and Summer is my favourite time of the year. I love the warm weather and the opportunity to wear pastels and neons. All the clothes seem to be much cuter in the Summer time. So here we have my July favourites and I've included a mixture of clothing, beauty products and accessories. 

Dress: I adore dresses so much and found this gingham shift dress on Boohoo.com. Boohoo have got some gorgeous items and I got a lilac daisy jumper too both in the sale.I love the colours of it so much and the material floats so it doesn't cling to your body so it's really flattering on. It cost £8 and it's now been reduced even further to £6.


Headband: I adore headbands and this one is super cute and incorporates cute ears with summer daisies. This is from River Island and I haven't actually worn it yet. It's only £2 in the sale. It would be perfect for festivals.

Necklace: I have a growing collection of statement necklaces and this is the most gorgeous one I own. It has rainbow crystals that I love, pink gems and makes an outfit instantly look glam. 


Scrunchies: I love these bobbles which have the little ears on them. They are a quick and easy way of tying your hair up and they look cute and quirky. I got a two pack from Ebay and the other one is pink with white polka dots.

Moisturiser: I absolutely love this Nivea in shower body moisturiser. Not only does it smell absolutely gorgeous but it adds moisture and a smoothing feeling to the body. I always moisturise so this is a winner for me. I also have it in the cocoa variety too. It's in the sale at the moment at Boots as I've just Googled it.

Lip crayon: I love this *Beautyuk lip crayon in the shade 'Would I lilac to you?' and have previously reviewed it here. I love the smoothness of the crayon, the colour and the effect it has on my lips. They're only £2.99 too.

Eyeliner: I love the finished look that eyeliner gives and this Skinny Liquid one from Eyeko is in a felt-tipped format which is really easy to draw on. It also has the staying power too.

Lipbalm- Yu-be is Japan's answer to extreme dryness of the skin. It has a wide variety of uses and I use it to moisturise my lips and it is amazing. Some people do not like the smell or taste of this but it does its job extremely well.

Hand cream- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose. This smells absolutely amazing and I received it in a past Birchbox. A little goes a long way and I find it easy to rub in , moisturising and not at all sticky. I need to repurchase this when my little tube runs out.

Face & Neck cream: I use the Dr. Organic moisturiser that I received in my AX Paris goody bag and it has a whole host of amazing ingredients inside which actually does some good. The one I have is the Organic Moroccan Argan Oil day cream 50ml.




Brushes: These are my favourite two brushes that I use regularly. The first one is the *Denman Dolphin Tangle Tamer which is designed for children and is so gentle at taking my knots out of my hair. After using ones which are harsher on my wavy hair, I have decided that this one is perfect. 
I bought the Hair Angel Tangle Cherub purely for the design and colour and I absolutely love this brush. It smoothes my hair so well and takes tangles out. I use this on dry hair and it makes my hair super soft and neat.

Perfume: My favourite summer perfume is this Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. The bottle is amazing and the scent is divine. I got mine for my Birthday in a set which had a rollerball and lipgloss, make up bag and two nail polishes.



I love this flowery headband that my friend Jenny sent me through the post. She sent me a flapper headband and a gorgeous heart necklace from Topshop too. I've chosen this one as the flowers are perfect for summertime.


Nail Polish: Beautyuk *Daffodil Delight. What a perfect summery colour for this polish. I have recently reviewed a purple and a peach from Beautyuk and they were super glossy and gorgeous. I will be doing a full review on this one soon.

What have been your favourites this month?

Love Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Womens Leggings Distributor | wholesale leggings uk | Womens Leggings Supplier. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    wholesale womens fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete