Tuesday 1 July 2014

A few new Primark goodies


Hi everyone, 
Apologies for a large gap in posting. I have been searching for a job and started a new one recently so have been completing training and my shifts are all different. We're also moving house next month too so a lot of organising and time spent thinking about new appliances. We bought the most gorgeous retro looking microwave the other day too which will look great with the American diner theme we are going for.
 So here are a few goodies from Primark that my mum bought me. She knows me so well. These are all recent so should still be in store now.
The baby blue robot top was in the sale for £1.50 and is meant to be a lounge top but I wore it out as a regular top.


I love clips to quiff up the front section of my hair and these ones are rainbow crystal- my faves! (One is missing from the picture as I wore it and put it somewhere!)


I love Unicorns and this tote bag has a gorgeous print on it. Primark sell a variety of these up near the tills and I think it was £1.50.


I love flat ballet shoes as they are so versatile and these ones were £4. The hot pink play suit was around £5 and will be fab for the hot weather we are having and also to take on holidays.
I have a thing for My Little Pony designs recently too and this rainbow pops against the grey.


Finally my pastel blue boxy bag. I adore pastels and this handbag is so cute and holds quite a lot inside.

What goodies have you bought recently?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment