Monday 21 July 2014

Laura's Life

Watching:
 Just started to watch Hemlock's Grove which is quite scary but interesting at the same time. We've finished watching season 2 of Orange is the New Black and and the latest season of Revenge. We also just watched two seasons of Friday night Dinner which is a comedy from the UK which has Simon Bird in it from the Inbetweeners and it was so funny!

Reading: 
Marilyn Monroe- The Truth About Her Final Years. I'm fascinated by people's lives and devour them quickly. This one is really interesting and I've learnt a lot about what Marilyn was like so far. I didn't know too much about Marilyn before but I am really interested in who she was.
I'm also reading The Book Thief and Circus. I really need to stick to just one and finish but with me it doesn't happen like that.
Finally the Bloglovin' app on my Ipad has stopped freezing so I've been reading and clicking like on lots of interesting and inspiring posts.

Making: 
Falafel pitta salads for tea tonight. I've been eating a lot healthier and feel much better for it. I love falafel as it's so tasty.

Listening: 
My favourite songs at the moment are Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart 



George Ezra- Budapest as it's so catchy and uplifting.


Day-dreaming:
 About being on holiday on the sea front with a cocktail.

Buying: 
Too many cute items such as heart shaped sunglasses and a shake and make ice cream maker.

Walking:
 In the fields with Alfie but being careful not to walk through long grass with my dresses on as I am allergic to grass and pollen and come out in rashes :(

Appreciating:
 The sunshine that we've been having. 

Trying out: 
The new Beautyuk Shimmer box today in Rose.

Preparing: 
For my new job which is exciting. Let's see where this one takes me. I'll be working as a visual merchandiser whereas before I was a Primary School teacher.

Wearing:
 Shift dresses and skater dresses and these ones suit my figure the most. Especially with the hot weather we've been having I can wear a different one every day.

Looking forward to: 
Seeing my mum, dad and brother, Persian cat and Whippet Ruby in England this week.
Moving into our new house which is beautiful and modern.

Tidying:
I've been having a sort out of my clothes, shoes, make up etc as when you move house it's exhausting so the less you need to move the better. It gives you an ideal opportunity to think about what you actually wear and then what I do is give it to family and charity.

Cooking:
In this past year I have tried out so many new recipes and really enjoyed creating meals from scratch. Lately I have made chicken Chow Mein, Chicken Noodle broth and chicken and chorizo paella all of which were yummy.

Drinking:
Just cold water when I'm really thirsty and I love Innocent pure fruit juices too. I also love a nice cup of tea or flavoured coffee too. Ooooo and a Crabby's Ginger beer too although they are quite hard to drink more than one as the bottle is huge and the ginger gets my throat.

Exercising:
Just walking at the moment three times a day with Alfie. I power walk to get fit. The last time I tried to do zumba on Youtube in my living room Alfie (My puppy) decided to jump up, bite and swing from my crotch!

Planning:
I found a perfect 1st Birthday present for my baby cousin, a book for my grandma's Birthday, my sister-in-law's 30th Birthday and then in September my brother turns 18!

What have you been up to lately?

Love Laura xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment