Tuesday 15 July 2014

Let's Hit The Peach - Beautyuk review







I love this pastelly ice-cream shade polish from the Beautyuk nails collection. The shade in question is the *No.3  Let's Hit The Peach which is a fab play on words. Most of my wardrobe consists of either neon brights or pastel shades so this is a perfect addition to compliment my clothes. It makes me feel all fruity and it accentuates my tan too.

Price: The polish retails for a modest £2.99 which is a good price for stocking up and trying out the other colours available.

Packaging: The packaging is simple, crisp and effective and the shape of the bottle and lid makes it easy to store.

Performance: The polish required two coats to become even as with one it was uneven. It was quick to apply and quick to dry too. The polish promises quick drying time, high gloss and long wear which ticks two out of the three boxes for me.
 As I've not worn nail polish for a while as I wasn't allowed it in my last job, I'm a little out of practice so excuse the untidiness.
I then used the Ultra Gloss Top Coat which retails at £3.99 and this made the peach polish super glossy and shiny. 
For some reason though whenever I add more than one coat of polish to my nails, it peels away :( and therefore doesn't last. To conquer this I'm going to have to leave a few hours between each coat, which is time-consuming but seems to be a necessity for my nails. 

What do you think of the shade?

Love Laura xoxo

*PR item sent for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment