Tuesday 22 July 2014

Beautyuk Shimmer Box Blush In Rose












Hi everyone. Today I have a *Beautyuk Shimmer box in the shade Rose to review. The Shimmer boxes are available in two colour variations with the other one being Bronze.
The Shimmer Boxes retail for £4.99 for 12g and you seem to get a generous amount of blush in the compact.

The blush is made up of five different stripes. These include a white gorgeous pearlescent highlighter, three tones of bronzer and a candy pink at the bottom. The powdered blush feels super soft to the touch and is pigmented. I swiped the colours individually and then swirled my brush to create a combination of the shades and the effect was a shimmering pink on my cheeks. The blush can be worn in a subtle way or if you add more product then the colour is more vibrant.

 The blush lasts the duration of the day too but I would suggest if you were wearing it from day to evening then a top up would be required. I probably wouldn't take it in my bag on a night out as I only really take a lip product out to top up but it is very handy with the mirror included.

The compact is a substantial size and clicks together securely. There is a cardboard sleeve over the top too which can easily slide off and this gives information on the ingredients contained inside. The Shimmer box has a handy mirror inside which is a generous size and I used this when applying the blusher. (The compact doesn't include a brush so you will need to provide your own.)
Black plastic has been used for the Shimmer Box and it feels good quality. It does leave fingerprint marks on the top of the case after use but these are easily wipe-able if you like your makeup packaging to look pristine.

Overall I'm really impressed with this budget blusher as for the performance, shade and duration it lasts, it is a steal.

Love Laura xoxo

*PR item kindly sent for an honest review.








No comments:

Post a Comment