Saturday 12 July 2014

Denman Pink Shower Brush Review


Happy Saturday everyone! 

Today I have a review for my favourite colour incorporated into a *Shower Brush by Denman. 
The shower brush has been designed to evenly apply your shampoo or conditioner whilst in the shower and also to give you an invigorating massage. The brush retails at £3.50 which is cheap and cheerful and would be great for throwing in your travel bag.
The brush is available in six bright eye-catching shades and pink is the colour I always choose as to me they have to be practical but also capture my personality. I used the Tangle Tamer after I had shampooed then conditioned my hair as I find my hair is much softer and easier to detangle this way.


The design of the handle on the reverse makes it super easy to hold in water as you slide your fingers through and it stays put.


The pins were a lot harder and firmer than the Dolphin children's brush I have been using. This is probably where the invigorating massage part is meant to play its part. I found that it removed tangles easily but was much harsher than the soft bristles of the Dolphin brush. The pins are also spaced out and there aren't as many as on my other tangle brushes therefore this one makes a great spare for travelling alongside my regular Tangle brush which is more substantial. 


Overall for the price this makes it a bargainous Tangle Tamer. I love the bright colours, it removes tangles and distributes products through your hair. As for the massaging part for me personally it's a little too hard on my scalp but for other people you may find this is relaxing.

Do you use Tangle Tamers for your hair?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment