Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Birthday!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well :)

Today is my Birthday and I'm so excited. I always feel magical on the day of my Birthday like something special is going to happen.

What matters the most to me on my Birthday is spending time or hearing off people that I love the most in the world. Receiving presents, a card or a 'Happy Birthday' makes me remember to treat other people kindly and be thoughtful. It makes me happy to remember how much people care and all it takes is a message sometimes.

Birthdays to me consist of yummy food, a film, cuddles with my three little monsters, smiles, music and spending time / talking to people.

I received some gorgeous presents today that I am incredibly thankful for. I also can't wait to go to Primark over the weekend and buy lots of goodies <3 More Disney goodies and nail polish probably.  I can't wait for them to get their spring items in with lots of pastels which are my favourite. Maybe some Benefit make up <3

Thank you for continuing to read my blog and hello and welcome to new readers.


Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment