Tuesday 25 February 2014

Holographic Unicorn wonder of a bag

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well! I usually post every week-day but this last week I have been so poorly. I had vertigo so everything was spinning and concentrating on a computer screen was hard :/ I love writing blog posts so even missing one day felt uncreative for me.

For my Birthday I only asked for a few things (the rest were surprises) and one of them was this Unicorn holographic bag that I had spotted and needed to have. I have always been drawn to holographic items and absolutely love it so much. I think it is the best thing ever as it looks gorgeous and magical! I have always liked unicorns too but these last few years this has intensified and now I need everything unicorny too.

So this bag being a unicorn and holographic was just a dream come true. Some of the bags that I saw were quite expensive but after searching I found this one on Ebay for £14.99 free delivery. They also had the bag in pink and black too. I'm usually a pink girl (or even black with skulls) but when you throw holographic into the equation there was only one option for me.

I wore it out shopping on Saturday and could only fit my money inside and iPhone. Even with my jewelled Skinnydip London case it was just a fit. I wouldn't put anything in here that was bulky or wide as it would mark the bag. With the jewels on my phone case, they started to make an impression on the bag so you have to be careful The bag also has a long strap that you can attach and I did this for putting over my shoulder on Saturday so that my hands were free but the unicorn ends up hanging upside down!

Overall it is a gorgeous bag and perfect for using as a clutch if you are a minimalist and don't need to carry keys, lipstick etc. I think it looks amazing on display too or for use if you have just your bank card or notes to pop inside.




I took these photos whilst it was sun shining outside and in certain lights it has a more vibrant holographicness (as shown last week on my Instagram @rayofglitter1 )



As you can see there is only a small compartment to fit items inside. It does have a secure zip fastening though so that is a bonus. It's definitely more of a fashion item rather than for practical everyday use.

Love Laura xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment