Thursday 16 January 2014

Thank you :)

Oh my goodness I have just reached 500 followers <3

 Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, like, share or comment. When I started my blog in August 2013 I started by figuring out how to take photos that would show products to their full potential and played around with the design of my blog for hours. My photos, at first were not the best and I couldn't figure out how to make the pictures large! I still treat it as an online diary at times as a reminder of the items I had, activities I took part in and to remember to live life to the fullest and then remember that other people are reading it too!

 Rayofglitter keeps me motivated and I love to write on it everyday mid-week. I started by discovering blogs, reading and finding ones that I found interesting and this inspired me, along with the encouragement from my fiance to start my own. My blog is still young and growing. I have lots of ideas but tend not to plan as I don't with my life either. I just wake up with an idea and then it's easy to write about and is full of confidence.

I love writing and always have (Unless it's a university essay! I have written enough essays for one lifetime.) A blog, to me, inspires and makes you smile or feel hopeful about life when days sometimes didn't seem so bright. They also help me to switch off from the real-world at times and gain an insight into other peoples' lives. They also keep me up to date with the latest beauty and fashion and more often than not show me things that I need to get in my life!
A genuine comment on a blog makes me smile. It means that someone has taken time out of their busy lives and actually read what you have to say or show.

So thank you <3

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment