Monday 20 January 2014

Flower pot Tangle Teezer

Hello everyone!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. We're moving house at the end of this week and I tried to do some packing today and now I feel stressed and exhausted. (I only packed dresses and handbags ha ha no hope for me!) So I made myself some food and a coffee and sat down. The week after, we're getting thrown an engagement party and I'm looking for a new job soon. I used to be a primary school teacher but I no longer want to do that anymore. I've been trying to figure out what it is that I want to do. Stress free and happy is definitely the way forward.

So onto my cute Tangle Teezer. I saw these last Easter time when I went to the hair dressers and they had them hanging on a display with chocolates in the pot at the bottom and I needed one. They are meant for children I think but I would much rather have one of these than a plain one. It reminds me of a cupcake doll that I used to have as a child and I loved it. There were different colour variations to choose from and I wanted a pink one.
You can store items such as clips or bobbles in the pot part and the Tangle Teezer sits on top of the pot.
I love how it looks great as a decoration.

As my hair is naturally curly this product is fantastic for my hair. I usually use it when my hair is wet after I have conditioned it in the shower and brush through. It's painless and combs through any tangles easily.
I would highly recommend this product and if you love quirky things like me you can buy one from here.

Tangle Teezer Flower pot


The Tangle Teezer brush fits onto the flower base.


I love the colours of this one and I think I paid £12 for it last year. Mine still looks brand new and I use it quite frequently.



I think it's adorable <3

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment