Friday 10 January 2014

Latest in Beauty Glamour edition unboxing

I subscribe to Glamour magazine and saw this particular box featured inside. I wanted it but with it being close to Christmas I didn't buy it as I spent money on other peoples' presents instead.
When it came to Christmas day, the first present that I opened was the beauty box from my mum. I couldn't believe it as I hadn't even mentioned it to anyone. I was over the moon :)

I've not received a Latest in Beauty box before but this one is brilliant. It has so many excellent products contained inside and cost £14.95. With Latest in Beauty you can buy one off collections (which are currently out of stock) or build your own box of samples. They are currently updating their website at the moment and hopefully will collaborate with other excellent brands as I would definitely purchase a box like this one.

Here's what I received inside the Glamour edit box;


I love the gold edged box for the Glamour edition. It looks expensive and well thought out.


The contents have been wrapped beautifully with white and gold tissue paper and sticker to keep it in place.
You get an information sheet to let you know all about the products and what it contained inside.


Here is the contents of my Glamour edition. Already you can see how impressive it is. I recognise all of the brands in this box and they are excellent quality.



Philip Kingsley- One more day- dry shampoo. I own the elasticizer product but am still to try out this dry shampoo. It will come in really handy. I usually use Batiste but sometimes its good to try out new products.


I adore Benefit so much. I love their retro packaging, their brand image and their products. This is their newest mascara which I'm so pleased is in the box.


Eyeko- Lash curlers. I like the grip handles on these and I really like the Eyeko brand. They have been around for a number of years now and I've been a fan since the start.


Amazing product to receive inside the box. I own the HD Brows tweezers and they are excellent. This eyebrow palette is £20 so already the box is amazingly priced! I've never really used an eyebrow palette before so this will be great to try out and master.


 Balance Me oil- This is another great brand that I own. I haven't used this product before though which is good to try out something new.


Toni & Guy- Glamour- firm hold hairspray- This will be great to use for a night out with an up-do to firmly hold it in place.


Love Maybelline Babylips. I already own all six of the ones that are available in the UK and my favourites are the ones with added colour. This mint fresh one is great to pop in your bag for on the go to reapply regularly.

Did you buy this beauty box? I absolutely love this one as it's great value for money and fab to get you ready for a party!

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment