Thursday 3 October 2013

Tartan-ia OOTD

This week I will  be away on holiday so I've scheduled this post before I've gone away as I wanted to keep posting and not leave a void.
This is one of the dresses I bought whilst in Selfridge's and showed in my haul last week.
It cost only £13 and it fits really well. I love the black tie detail at the neck. The material is quite loose and floaty which I love.
 Even though I usually go for pinks and pastels I must have subconsciously known to move to darker colours for Autumn as I'm also dressed in head to toe black today.
 
I teamed it with this diamante necklace from Topshop to add a lightness to it and the ring I bought from River Island.
 
 Necklace- Topshop //                          Tartan dress- Primark//                   Ring- River Island//

 
                                                 Full outfit-
                                                 Black shoes- New Look

So that's my outfit of the day look. It's been beautiful weather too which makes me reach for dresses even more :)

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment