Tuesday 8 October 2013

OOTD Autumn blue tartan

Selfridge's Primark blue tartan pvu dress // Pretty Little Poppet cat ears // rainbow jewelled cross Primark // Born 2B Pretty polish by Lush Lacquer.
 So this is the Tartan dress that I bought from Selfridge's Primark for £13. In fact my whole outfit from head to toe is Primark. I definitely needed some Autumn attire as my wardrobe is made up of going out dresses and ice-cream shades!
It's still been quite warm outside which is rare for October in the UK so it puts me in the mood for wearing my dresses. As a matter of fact I would still wear this if it was snowing- I would just add a black jacket/ cardigan.

I love my IPhone5 case -it's pink and it's a Nintendo Gameboy- winner! I have a few cases for my phone that I love but I have kept this on for a good couple of months now as it's easy to take on and off unlike some that you feel that you have to chisel off!

I adore wearing headbands and accessories and these cat ears I bought from the gorgeous Sophie who owns Prettylittlepoppet. I actually bought two pairs as I couldn't decide which ones to get (story of my life!)She is the designer and founder and makes clothes which you can purchase from her Facebook page here. She has a wide variety of fabrics to choose from and many design which she makes to order for your measurements :) She has an amazing personality and is a star :)
I first discovered her by just browsing FB and I've been a fan ever since. She made me a made-to-measure Barbie outfit which I wore to my Birthday and I absolutely loved it! <3

The necklace was a gift from my mum :) I love rainbow crystals and this is large and stands out and again is from Primark.

The shoes are new out from Primark and were only £6. I needed some black shoes as they go with many outfits and through the day I always wear flat ballet shoes. I love the bow and the diamante detail too as I love bling.

The nail polish is Born 2B Pretty from Lush Lacquer that I bought from Etsy. I wrote a review on it here.


                    Alfie says hello. He is like my little shadow following me everywhere :)

                                                                     Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment