Monday 14 October 2013

Glossy box October - Dark Romance

Here's an unboxing for my Glossybox October edition that I received this morning. This month it is back to their baby pink box again after last month's London Fashion Week edition which was a gorgeous Limited Edition Union Jack design and my review for it was here.

This edition is their 'Dark Romance' themed box which is for getting into the Halloween spirit and Autumn time. Inside you receive the second edition of the Glossybox maagazine which contains product information, interviews and an ask the expert section.

Dark Romance- Glossy box magazine, insert and contents.


 KatyPerry- Killer Queen perfume sample- I do like this scent and it is more relevant to me and what I prefer rather than the mature one I received last month - however I already received this in the September Miss Glossy.
 Monu-illuminating primer - Paraben free with light reflective particles to brighten the complexion. It also contains Vitamin E and has SPF15. This would be £24.95 for 50ml and I received 20ml.
 MeMeMe- Cherub's blush-This is the only product that I was really pleased to receive this month. I already have the Benefit versions but I'm excited to try this one out. It reminds me of Vampire blood in a bottle! I love the name of this product. I have owned other MeMeMe products before and this one retails at £5.50. I received the full sized product.
 Vita Liberata- Latte Illuminating skin finish- Full sized would be £29.95 for 30ml and I received two 3ml sachets.
Premae- Harmony- Moisturising smoothie serum- Is the world's first allergen-free brand. It is a skin saviour for combination skin and helps to soothe redness and hydrate the skin.
This retails at £22.50 for 50ml and I received 20ml.

I'm not overwhelmed with this box at all and I think it has to be my least favourite. I feel as though there is something missing - like another product as the sachets and the perfume sample just don't carry enough substance.

The product that I am pleased I received is the Lip and cheek tint. I think I probably wanted to see more makeup whereas in this box there are three face creams/ serums and I already have plenty.

What did you receive in your box?

Laura xoxo

Enter my giveaway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment