Monday 28 October 2013

Beautyuk Posh Palette no.3 Festival swatches

After trying out Beautyuk's Posh Pout in 'Power to the Purple' I was super impressed with the colour, application and the formulation. I very kindly got sent some gorgeous products to review and I couldn't wait to try them out.

I absolutely love bright colours and I am drawn to them like a moth to a flame. I couldn't wait to get creative with different looks from the *Posh Palette in no.3 Festival.The palettes are also available in
no.1 Eden which is great if you like wearing nudes/ brown shades and  no.2 Masquerade which would be great for creating a smokey eye look.
Each of these palettes can be purchased from here for £5.99 which is incredibly good value. The range is also available in Superdrug, Internacionale or Select too.

I love the names of the palettes and the Festival one I received also made me think of Carnivals in Rio too. Each of the palettes has a mixture of matte and shimmer shades to choose from and each pan is generous so this will last a lengthy amount of time.

Packaging:
The eye shadows are encased in a slimline palette which clicks securely to so it would be ideal for travelling.
I really like the crispy white coloured casing as it appears fresh and new.
The logo is clear to see and I love the little heart that has been designed on it too.
An eyeshadow applicator is included and also a slimline mirror which is great for applications on the go.

 Price:
This palette costs £5.99 which is extremely good value for money.

Performance:
The range of chosen colours are perfect for creative looks.
The eye shadows are soft and really easy to apply. You only need to press gently against the pan to get the desired amount as any further pressure and you will get too much on your brush. The darker colours have a high pigmentation and the white shade is buildable by applying more layers.
The colours become more intense when a primer is added underneath them and they last longer too.
Given the price, design, range and pigmentation I would definitely recommend these.
The staying power is excellent. After catching a glimpse of my eyes in the mirror, the eyeshadow was still as vibrant hours after application.

Beautuk posh palette no.3 Festival

Back of BeautyUk palette

All ten shades with mixture of matte and shimmer shades

Close-up of pigments

Close up of generous sized eye shadows

Swatches of all ten shades

Have you tried Beautyuk's make up range before?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment