Wednesday 19 March 2014

What's in my Glossybox March? ...

Hi everyone,

My Glossybox was delivered today and so without delay here's what I have received inside of it and my first initial thoughts.

Again, this month I love the packaging. The pink blush box reminds me of a sugar coated boudoir. I like this packaging the most out of all the beauty box available.



The theme for this month is 'Beauty Blossom' as winter is behind us and it's time for Spring. 


These are all the contents of my March box. Each box contained the Dove hair treatment, a product from Sleek and Bellapierre, whilst the other two products varied from box to box. Some people received a Heleniere serum which retailed far higher than the two samples of fake tan or Juicy Couture perfume samples which I guess is just luck of the draw.


First up I received this Mitchell and Peach body cream which retails at £36 for 180ml an I received 40ml. I can really smell lavender predominantly in this cream even though it contains honey, organic cocoa, sweet almond oil, rose, vanilla, violet extracts and coconut oil. This has a medium to thin consistency and has a luxurious scent that my mum would love.


This is the Dove Hair Therapy- Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot which is full sized and £1.49. I am in definite need for this as a conditioner I have been using has not had any effect and my hair has been really dry recently. I have used one of these before and don't remember it making a huge difference. Fingers crossed I notice something this time.


Next up I have a full sized Sleek - Pout Polish from the limited edition range in the shade Bonaire. It's a bright orange shade which I'm not sure how recent this is as some reviews date back to 2011 and it's out of stock on the Sleek website. These Pout polishes retail for £4.49.



 Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion 2x sachets. This retails at £37.50 for 150ml. I'm not sure how much will be in each sachet. I'm hoping enough to do my whole body or else I'm going to look interesting! I don't like how some boxes had a full sized product whereas others got these samples or two Juicy Couture perfume samples. They need to be fairer and I think they should have added a product rather than sachets as this is disappointing when you know that others have received an expensive product in place of these. I'm also intrigued to find out if the tan will last 2-3 weeks too!


Finally I received the Bellapierre shimmer powder in the shade Coral Reef which retails at £12.99 and is the full sized product. As well as being an eyeshadow  it's also a multi-use prosuct and can be mixed into blusher, nail polish or lip gloss to create custom make-up. I'm not entirely sure how that works but it says to check out their website for further uses.

So this month my favourites are the Bellapierre shimmer powder and the Sleek pout. What did you receive in yours?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment