Wednesday 5 March 2014

Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy - Couture essentials set review

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I have a Juicy Couture set in Viva La Juicy that I received as a Birthday present from my mum and dad. I love the Juicy Couture brand and used to have a gorgeous baby blue and pink handbag with charms on it and I've always wanted the perfume too.

As I opened the wrapping paper I was really delighted as this was a surprise. I absolutely love this kit and have never seen one with all of the make up in too. I'm not entirely sure where it was bought from as it was a gift but am sure after a quick Google it will be trackable.



Inside the box there is a Viva La Juicy eau de Parfum spray, a gorgeous cosmetics bag, a stiletto charm, a nail lacquer duo in pink and black and an Eau De Parfum roller ball with a pink lip gloss.


The box that it is packaged in is well designed, bright and I'm going to keep it as the back  of it looks great for displaying.
The lipgloss is of great quality and has a sheer pink to it whilst the rollerball is perfect for popping into your bag for a refresh of Parfum.
.

I love the design of the Juicy Couture bottle and the scent is gorgeous. It has top notes of juicy mandarin and wild berries, heart notes of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine petals with base notes of amber, caramel woods, praline, vanilla and sandalwood.


I really like the colour of this cosmetics bag and it will be handy to keep the roller ball and lipgloss in on a night out.

The charm is a super cute stiletto and is boxed. I'm impressed with the quality of the item too.


This is one coat of the polishes and they are incredibly opaque and applied so smoothly. The colour really compliment each other too so I will wear them both at once with accent nails.

I love this kit and think that it makes a fantastic gift.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment