Wednesday 11 December 2013

Deck the halls with boughs of faux - fur and pom-poms with Ribbon @ Bank Clothing

Hello everyone,

"Fa la la la la, la la la la!"

Whenever I have a special occasion to attend or with Christmas and New Year Eve fast approaching, I always look to my favourite clothing shop to find the perfect outfit. Bank Fashion is THE shop to be at.
Whether it has been weddings to attend, MTV EMA'S, holidays or just a night out, a visit to Bank leaves me deliriously happy. Every time I pop in store there are new items to grab my attention. I can't walk past without going into one but then I want nearly all of the items! I have bought Lipsy dresses from here in the past but I have found that whenever I see a gorgeous item that I pick up it's either the Ribbon brand (My favourite) or by Blonde & Blonde which are two of Bank's own labels. In fact it makes me so happy I think I need a job here.
I have used the on-line store regularly too and they have fantastic sales and super quick delivery. In fact they have upto 30% off party wear and winter essentials  for both men and women right now.

So today I am excited to show you the *Ribbon Faux Fur Pom Pom jacket which you can purchase here.
Especially at this time of the year I find that when wearing party dresses, I like to wear a glamorous yet warm jacket over the top.
I chose this piece because it's a neutral cream colour which will compliment lots of different outfits. I paired it with a dress that I bought from the Clothes Show Live as the gold and cream enhance each other. I feel like a Snow Princess. I wore this outfit to a family Christmas Party on the Saturday.


 The perfect winter jacket. It can easily be popped over a party dress and look super glam whilst keeping you snug.
It has a cute toggle fastening plus buttons to ensure that the warmth stays within.
I love how it features pom poms which add to the cuteness of the jacket.
The jacket also has two pockets at the front which you could pop your hands in to keep you toasty warm.


Jacket - Ribbon +BANK Fashion // Dress- Clothes Show live // Shoes - New Look




 That pink dip dye which was meant to last between 6-10 washes is still going strong about 30 washes later!


 Close-up of the gorgeous faux-fur used which sits perfectly. The inside of the jacket is super smooth and is easy to wear and remove.
I do love pink sparkly items but I'm also drawn to skulls hence the necklace shown here from Primark.


 The jacket also features a large hood. You can see the lining here which is excellent quality.



Ring- Kukee from the AX Paris party bag. Love the colour of the Druzy. I didn't wear a base coat under my Jacava Passion nail polish and it took four nail polish remover wipes and stained my nails a bit- whoops!


 This really is a luxurious jacket and I absolutely love it <3



I would highly recommend Bank Fashion if you want to look like a glamorous Goddess or alternatively fashionably relaxed. They have a wide range of on-trend items which will help you transform into Cinderella in no time.

Laura xoxo

*PR Item from the lovely executive from Bank Fashion. Even though this item was gifted my opinion of this awesome shop and item are all my own <3

No comments:

Post a Comment