Thursday 22 August 2013

Get to know me beauty tag


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally curly. It's usually wavy unless I add holding products and scrunch it and then it's more curly. I like to have it straightened after I go to the salon but I miss my waves after a couple of days!

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I always go to a salon. My hair is naturally a dark blonde but I get highlights put in at the hairdressers. I have, in the past coloured it myself and it didn't look too bad !!!

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I love wearing my hair down and putting my hairbands on that I have tonnes of. However sometimes my hair doesn't behave so I pull it all to the top of my head and put a bobble in to keep it neat and out of the way. When my hair is straightened I like to put a plait in my hair at the front. My best friend does the best ones!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I have a drawer full of nail polishes and do my own :) I once got a voucher for my Birthday and went to a salon a couple of times to have them done and I've had Twinkle Toes done also twice. They look absolutely gorgeous but wrecked my toenails :( will stick to just polish on my tootsies from now on ! 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
When I wear it regularly I have to change it every couple of days because my nails chip so easily :/ need to find a brand that has staying power! I also have so many different ones that variety is the spice of life.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
All year round with the glitteriness.  Polished toe nais look great in summer with sandals and then you get a nice surprise as you pull your winter socks off ! 

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
If I go to work it takes me less than5 minutes as I just pop on a few products and go. If it's a night out then its about 15 to 20 minutes including nail polish! 

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Definitely my face first so that I have the base covered! 

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I am definitely a collector! I have many varieties of lipsticks, lipgloss, mascara, bronzes, blushes and more eyeliners and eyeshadows than I know what to do with! I love new collections that come out!

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never ever even though I own some! I tried to put them on for my best friend's hen party and somehow got one stuck to my cheek so I gave up ! 

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No I don't. I only wear more make up when I've got a night out or it's a special occasion . I love make up but I don't cake it on.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Only sometimes. It depends on whether I'm going out or not that day. Some days I just embrace the fresh faced look and my two cats and puppy haven't been scared so far.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes but I always dash so no one I know can see me. Although when I took my dog for a walk at 7am this morning there was no one around ha ha it was just when I caught sight of my eyes in the lift mirror that I thought ohhhh noooooo.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
A few that mainly I received in beauty boxes . I love Benefit and UrbanDecay.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I used to do this every day but now I just look through a drawer or my rail pick one item then find something that goes with it!

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I usually coordinate my handbag to my outfit so it depends what colours I wear. Black goes with 
everything and so does white so if I've been using one of those and I'm in a rush I can just grab and go, whereas if I've got more time I will swap over the contents to a colour matching one.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I go to bed around 11pm and am up for just after 6pm. Although this is because I have three heartbeats ( puppy and two Persians that need their breakfast) 

18. How often or when do you workout?
I walk everyday and am getting back into Zumba soon. I love it !  

19. Left handed or right handed?
Lefty

20. How tall are you?
5'4"

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I took French for GCSE . 

22. How many pets do you have?
Three :) 2 Persians and a whippet puppy.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
I've only just started to blog but before that I was reading blogs regularly .

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes if I'm going to comment myself and if I like the post :)


25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
It makes me want to buy everything ! I don't need a list , I make mental notes of goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment