Wednesday 21 August 2013

Birch box beauty August 2013

After I signed up for Glossy box I caught the products buzz even more and wanted to try out another box to see what goodies they contained. After researching I came across 'Birchbox' which again is £10 per month if you wish to subscribe plus £2.95 p+p

Birch box comes with a little magazine which gives lots of information about different products, a plain brown box and a cute drawstring bag inside.

I went through a phase of loving this box and then I suspended it because it just wasn't exciting enough for me for the particular products I received.

However I happened to go onto their website and see what products I had missed in the box I had cancelled and I liked what I saw and subsequently restarted my subscription pronto !!
I have received these for about 6 months now and after being so happy with this months box i will be ensuring that it arrives every month!

So here's what I got in my box;
Beautify me vitamin complex with marine collagen for skin , hair & nails. I received 28 capsules in a cleverly designed slide out box which cost £35. I was unsure at first what they actually were but researching on the little leaflet it states that these are food supplements that contain health-boosting omega 3 , protein and more .

Birch box gel mask that they state is worth £10 . Handy to have as it's one of those that you can put in the fridge and cool. I tend to wake up these days with puffy eyes at 6:20 with my three pets ! So this is a must !!!

Gerda Spillman hydro pearls moisture lotion, make up primer. A 10 ml sample which would cost £30 full size . Never heard of this brand but I will try it out.

Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang body wash which smells quite pleasant . It's a cute little bottle and will be great for travelling.

LAQA&CO lip pencil in shade 'Ring of fire' full size is £14 . Really like this. It's very smooth on application and a little goes a long way.

Philip Kinglsey elasticizer intensive super moisturising pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types. Adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine. Looking forward to trying this out , especially for the shine. That would be £27.50 full size.

Bluemandarines SkinLife energetic cellular cream 10ml  would be £35 full sized. This smells clean . I now have a collection of face creams so I need to use them as I keep getting  more in beauty boxes. I love the brand name though it reminds me of being at sea .

So overall I think that it is a great box this month which is worth the money :)







2 comments:

  1. this looks like such a good box! i'm so jealous of the molton brown shower gel!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was so pleased with this box!
    Thanks I will check it out x

    ReplyDelete