Thursday 23 October 2014

What's in my Kawaii Box for October?


Kawaii Box has got to be my favourite subscription box. It includes a tonne of pink, kawaii, girly goodies which I absolutely love. There's a mixture of stationery, plushies, sweeties and accessories and I love the fact that it's a surprise every month. This is my third box now and I have loved every one of them. My August unboxing is here and September's is here. 

Here are all of the items that were contained in my October box. As you can see there are so many kawaii goodies packed in to the little mailing box.


How adorable is this zip pouch. It features two compartments and will be great to either store some beauty items, stickers, sequins and gems for crafts or stationery pieces.


How adorable are these three characters? The one on the left is a Rilakumma squishee charm, the middle one is my absolute favourite ( a Numuneko mini plush) and the one on the right is a pencil sharpener. 


I love the Hello Kitty pink pen and the cutesie washcloth.


The sweetie bobbles will be used today for putting my hair up for work. I just hope that they don't get tangled up in my curls! This month's candy is this Puccho- grapefruit  which I can't wait to try. Also included is this pink and white panda bear writing set.


The most beautiful stickers ever! Pink and blue pearl (my favourite colours) and cupcake stickers! Just adorable. I need to decorate a jewellery box of some sort with these as they need to be put to use and displayed.

Overall- My favourite items are the Numuneko plush as he is so cute and the cupcake and pearl stickers. I love everything this month as it's a slice of pink heaven in a box.

What's your favourite item?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment