Friday 17 October 2014

Glossybox October Unboxing


I love this Pop Art edition for Glossybox October and there were four different colours that were sent out. I love this pink coloured one that I received.  Glossy no longer send a magazine or product card out in the box anymore as it is all online now. I think this is great for saving the environment but I've got used to looking at my little card to read about the products contained inside.

I've received my last two boxes since moving promptly and I'm really happy with them but unfortunately still haven't received my August box even after many e-mails and calls. 



Here are the contents of my box this month and I like what's contained inside.



First up is this Yves Rocher, Quelques Notes d'Amour perfume. This perfume is a little too mature for my taste but I'll still wear it for work everyday. It's a decent sized sample so it will last quite a while too.


I received a full sized Ciate Paint Pot in black which is perfect for Halloween or as a sophisticated monochrome look to pair with black and white. 


I received a So Susan Flutter mascara which is full sized too. I love wearing mascara as it really opens my eyes up so it's great that I've received another one to use. I loved Jelly Pong Pong products and this is the same company. I wouldn't necessarily purchase this product after it's run out as it's too expensive.


I'm excited to try this Nuxe mask out. I've got more into face products just recently and probably because I have so many to use up. I like the sound of Creme Fraiche as it sounds good enough to eat.


 This Rimmel BB cream will be handy to use too and it contains SPF 15 which is a great property to be included. The shade may be a little too light for my skin tone though.



Finally I received this Etre Belle lip peel which I don't really feel to keen on using. I don't like the thought of skin peels. Is this just me? Probably because I've never used anything like this before.

I think that's it a high quality selection of products this month and this is one of my favourite box designs to date. I do still enjoy getting a box of beauty products through the post every month as it's exciting.

My favourite products this month are the Nuxe and the mascara.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment