Monday 17 November 2014

What's Inside My Birchbox Telegraph Box?


Today I have an unboxing to show you from Birchbox. They have partnered up with The Telegraph and produced this special edition box.
I haven't had a Birchbox in a number of months now as I stopped my subscription so this box made the the whole experience fresh and exciting again.
If you're not familiar with Birchbox, it's a monthly box subscription that costs £10 + £2.95 postage and packaging. Inside you receive five beauty samples.


The contents are housed in a plain cardboard small box and inside you find that the beauty samples are in a lovely drawstring bag. 


Here's the first look that I got as I opened the drawstring. I was already pleasantly surprised. The beauty products stayed neat inside the box too when travelling.


First up is this nail polish by Soigne. I've not heard of this brand before but I'm loving the shade Pomegranate for its vibrancy. The nail lacquer retails for £11 so already this pays for the box and everything else is a bonus.


I love dry shampoo and use it regularly. It freshens up your hair and gives a lovely scent too as though it's just been washed. This Philip Kingsley spray would be £13.50 to buy full sized so it's nice to receive a luxury product to try out.


Look how this Liz Earle Hot Cloth and Cleanser has been wrapped up!


This retails from £13.25 and is a cult hot cloth cleanser. It is suitable for all skin types and produces clean and radiant skin. I need to try this out this time as I once just gave it to my mum. When it comes to make up I want it all but with skin care it doesn't seem to excite me.


Oooooo I love a bit of Benefit. This mini They're Real mascara is a great addition to have as it costs £19.50 full size. It's a non smudge formula which is great for daytime but hard work to take off at night or you know, the net morning if you've forgotten!


Last but not least I got the Aromatherapy Associates - Relax Light Bath & Shower Oil which would be £39 if it was full sized. I love shower oils as they feel luxurious. The one that I've tried is the L'Occitane Almond Shower oil and that was lush.

What lovely luxe treats in this box.
My favourites are the Benefit mascara and the nail polish. It has made me want to purchase the box again especially the Christmas edition next month. 

Love Laura xoxo

(I won this with the Telegraph as a prize so it's an example box of the sorts of items that you receive inside a Birchbox.)

No comments:

Post a Comment