Friday 28 November 2014

My Pick Of Christmas Jumpers



Today I have searched the web to bring you my top pick of Christmas jumpers. I was working last weekend at work and we got to wear our Christmas jumpers for charity so I've already bought and worn mine. I got a neon pink Minion jumper and I absolutely love it. It's really bright and stands out a mile!
Gingerbread Snack Jumper //  Caroling Christmas Kitty

I think that these first ones I've chosen from Digital Dudz are amazing. You download a free app and then insert your smartphone underneath secure velcro. Santa pops infront of the cabin window with the first one and waves and the gingerbread gets bitten bit by bit. My favourite two would have to be the Santa Claus with the moving eyes and the Kitty that blinks and meows Christmas carols. They also had brilliant Halloween ones too. I think that these are highly innovative and I love them.



I think this selection of four are fun and comical. These would brighten peoples' moods on even the dullest of days.
How funny is this Minion one? I think it's adorable and have a similar one to this but in neon pink. 
The 'This is not an Xmas jumper' is funny and the Elf film reference one is hilarious. I think I need this one!


This selection is super cute. I am in love with the green one from ASOS with it's little eyes and pom pom nose! 
Missguided Naughty List Jumper // Missguided Unwrap Me 

My favourite out of these is the 'I'm on the Naughty List one.' Th Unwrap me one looks dressed up for a night out. I love the 'Chillin' ' one too as it's really casual and looks comfy.

So there's my pick of Christmas jumpers. Which one is your favourite? Do you already have your Christmas jumper?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment