Thursday 19 June 2014

Latest In Beauty- British Beauty Blogger Edition- The Dream Box

 
Hi everyone! It's a beautiful day here again. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are too.
I received an e-mail from Latest In Beauty and it advertised a Dream Box by Jane from the blog British Beauty Blogger. I clicked through to the link, had a little peek and there seemed to be so much in the box for £20 that I decided to purchase it as a treat. This is the third box that Jane has collaborated with and the contents are worth over £100. The boxes sold out super quick so it was a good job I made a spontaneous quick decision to purchase one. I have had a Latest In Beauty Glamour edition before, which my mum bought me for Christmas, so I knew I'd love this one too.


The box was literally jam packed with beauty treats inside it and you get a little booklet telling you all about the products contained inside. Each box contained the same but the shades could vary.





I received the Bourjois cream blush in the shade 01 which is Nude Velvet. I love Bourjois products as they last a long time and they have a powdered boudoir scent to them too.

The Essie polish is in the shade Hide & Go Chic which is a blue shade. I would have preferred a pink shade but the one I received will look sophisticated. I have a few Essie polishes and they are a great brand.

I've not tried any Makeup Revolution products before so I'm excited to get a palette in the box. The palette I received is named Lock & Load and has 14 eye shadows and 2 shades for your brows.

I love Too Faced products and received the Better Than Sex mascara. I love mascaras and this one claims to give more volume. It has a collagen infused formula and is in a deep carbon black shade.

Kneipp Enjoy Life Bath contains natural essential oils to improve your mood and give you a feeling of contentment. I've not heard of this brand before but I'm interested in finding out what effects it has when you add it to your bath.


I then received the Janjira Thai Lime & Ginger handwash and this is a very grown up scent which exudes luxury. The other variety which the boxes contained were an Argan Oil hand wash instead. 

Elemeis spa@home foot cream. I needed a foot cream so this will come in very handy. I love the brand and I can't wait for my feet to be smoother.

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Lotion is a softening lotion for the skin to be used before you moisturise. I've had L'Occitane travel sized products before and they were excellent. My favourite is the almond shower oil as it smells gorgeous and makes your skin super smooth.

La Roche-Posay - Thermal Spring Water spray takes the heat from your complexion after exercise or after spending time in the sun. This will come in very handy over the summer months.

Bee Good- Honey & Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water. This cleansing water dissolves make-up and tones the skin without any need for water.



REN Satin Perfection BB cream contains a SPF 15 is in a cute little tube and will be handy for travelling with to add to smooth out my complexion.

I love Benefit so much and was extremely pleased to see the It's Potent eye cream which I have owned previously. This is a brightening eye cream which fades dark circles.

Lola Kabuki Brush will come in very handy for adding either my blushers/ bronzers.

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Kisses in the shade So Marilyn which is a red shade and my favourite out of the three varieties that I could have received. Can't wait to try out the little sample and see what the formula is like.

Finally I received a Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge perfume sample which contains ginger and I quite like it. 

Did y0u purchase one of these boxes?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment