Tuesday 10 June 2014

Denman's Hair Fitness For Men



Hi everyone! Hope you are all well.

With Father's Day arriving this Sunday I thought I would show you a couple of small presents I am giving to my dad. My dad loves fishing and antiques so I have got him a few surprises too. He styles his hair quickly and without fuss so the black design of these are perfect for him. I have previously reviewed Denman's brushes and love them so what better way to give great quality products. 

The latest range by Denman is 'Hair Fitness for Men' and here I have the *Easycare Styling brush which retails for £5 and The *Carbon Pocket Comb which is £2.50. 

The design of the tools are made to optimise hair and scalp health with the Easycare brush having super-soft pins that gently massage the scalp to encourage blood flow. The pocket comb has carbon fibre infused in it which makes it incredibly durable and also prevents against static to ensure that there aren't any fly-aways. (We can't have them going out with their hair out of place can we?!) Again the design is gentle on the scalp and the wide yet narrow teeth enables a range of styles to the hair.
I love the new designs that Denman bring out and not only do they think of the design of the product, they think of the benefits that are needed for hair too.

The Hair Fitness for men is available in selected Boots stores.

Love Laura xoxo
*PR items kindly sent for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment