Wednesday 18 June 2014

Glossybox June Unboxing



 Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.
Today I have my review on my June Glossybox which seemed to arrive out of the blue. I don't remember seeing a dispatch e-mail so it was a nice surprise when it turned up. This box is a lot better than the one I received last month as I seemed to receive lots of cheap products compared to other boxes.
So onto my unboxing ...


First out of the box I pulled out the Schwarzkopf got2b  Rise ', Shine souffle which is a full sized product and retails for £4.07. I love hair products and I'm looking forward to seeing if it adds shine and helps to hold my curls. I'm not sure about the statement of creating stand-out-styles as I don't want to have my curls sticking up everywhere but maybe it will add bounce. It also has a jasmine infused fragrance which is subtle but will smell divine on the hair. I also like the look of the pink whipped souffle cream inside the pot.


Next up I received the So Susan Concealer Quad which retails for £20. I was confused with this brand as it seemed to merge at first with Jelly Pong Pong (which I loved) but then is a sister brand now. A concealer is always handy to have but I think the products are overpriced for the brand and the size of the product.


Here you can see the four colours in the quad and they can be used for contouring.


Teeez Trend Cosmetics- Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush which retails at 19 euros. I'm familiar with Teeez as I own a mascara which I chose to go into my You Beauty box and it's a fab mascara.


The design on the brush is super pretty as it has flamingos on it! This brush is used to apply powder and cream eye-shadows.


Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier discovery ritual Shower cream, Body Lotion and Eau Fraiche Fragrance. These are available at Marks & Spencers and although they are probably lovely products I'm disappointed that these are just sachets and a tiny perfume vial compared to other full products which were sent out.
For the full sized products the Eau Fraiche would be £32 for 100ml. The body lotion is £13 for 200ml and the shower cream retails for £9.50.
 The perfume does smell lovely and fruity however and it's very light and fresh.


Nailgirls is a new launch and I received the 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener which retails for £13.50. I think this is a bit pricey too say I've not heard of them but this may well change my opinion if it hardens my nails (which I need) and as a topcoat to make my polish last longer too.


So there we have my June unboxing. What do you think? Did you receive the same as me?
My favourite items this month are the got2b, the Nailgirls and the perfume sample (I just wish it was a larger bottle.)

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment