Wednesday 14 January 2015

What's In My KawaiiBox January 2015?


I'm always delighted when my KawaiiBox makes its way to me through the post. If you haven't seen my previous unboxings and reviews then KawaiiBox is a monthly subscription box which is filled with Japanese and Korean Kawaii goodies. It costs $18.90 per month and ships for free worldwide.

So today I have my January KawaiiBox to unbox and review for you. As soon as I lifted off the pink tissue paper I was delighted straight away with all of the goodies that I saw. The box has been carefully thought out so that there are a mixture of products and I feel that it is extremely good value for the price. This one has to be my favourite subscription box as it's me in a box!


These are all of the items that I received in the box and so many items were squeezed into this month's collection. I love every single piece again.

As you can see there are a mixture of plushies, stationery items and beauty accessories this month.



I look forward to seeing what foodie treat I will receive in the box and this month's are the two packs of  Rilakkuma biscuits! I love Rilakkuma as he is adorable. It's great to see branded items in the box and I can't wait to try the little bear shaped biscuits.


I've popped all of the accessories together this month. I am in love with the lilac mermaid shell bracelet as that is just me down to a tee. I absolutely love mermaids and pastels and don't have many items in lilac so this is perfect. 
I've seen the Hello Kitty glasses before and these are lens free for looking cute in. The little coin purse is sweet and I love how they've included a nail polish this month as I love beauty items. The shade is perfect for me too as I love brights and this coral shade will add some much needed sunshine in this Winter weather that we're having.


Up next are the stationery items which I received three of in this month's box. The cute little pen will come in handy for every day use or for writing blog ideas. 
Look how cute the 3d puffy animal stickers are. I need to decorate something with these. Maybe make a blogging scrapbook as that would look fab. 
Then finally for the stationary items I received this fun stamp set which is fun to use for decorating plain papers or envelopes or for letters and invitations. 


Finally I received a plushie and two mobile accessory charms. The first item I saw when opening the box was this strawberry cake roll plushie and this is my favourite item out of the whole box. Look at her little arms and legs! The charm one in the middle doubles up as a mirror which is very handy and I love the design. The last one is a squishee and as soon as I see them I give them a great big squeeze! He's like a little round marshmallow that makes you feel good!


So that's my January 2015 KawaiiBox review. I can't wait to see what is in my February box and in the meantime I need to put good use to all of these products rather than just storing them up!

What's your favourite item in the box?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment