Tuesday 24 March 2015

What's In My Kawaii Box March?


Woohoo my March Kawaii Box arrived and once again I couldn't wait to open it.  I subscribe each month to Kawaii Box and it costs $18.90 per month and that includes free shipping from Japan. I love this box as it contains super cute items and I've never been disappointed with a box. I love collecting all of the accessories and stationery and trying out the different candy that they pop in the box each month.

Here is my review and unboxing of March 2015's Kawaii Box. 


Here's what was contained in my box this month. In your box you get a card which adds a nice little touch each month and written on it this time says, "You can't spell cute without u."


Here are all my items which were contained in the box. Such a lot packaged into the little box!


With the candy this month I'm really please to receive a Kracie kit. This one looks as though it's a marshamallow like candy which you dip and twist into crystallised pieces of sugar candy. 
I've not tried a green tea Kit Kat before so this little sample is great to receive to taste.


Onto the accessories. I absolutely love the pastel cube bracelet. It reminds me a little of dolly mixtures and is just my cup of tea. I like the lollipop hair clip although I think it's suited to someone younger than me, although I am still a child at heart. 
I also really like this white diamond travel tag as I don't currently own anything like this.


Next I received a little candy charm which looks a little cheap and smells of strong rubber. I also received this little Kawaii raccoon which is a cutie. 


In the box was a great quality pair of chopstcks and four stationery items this month. The pen will come in handy to use everyday and I absolutely love the galaxy print case. I really want a ring in a galaxy print cabochon.

I received Birthday stickers this month which are lovely too and will be great for decorating envelopes, letter or popping into Birthday cards. I also received a Hello Kitty esque pair of glasses eraser.

Another good box this month and my favourite items are the Kracie candy kit, the Galaxy print case and the pastel bracelet.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment