Thursday 19 March 2015

What's In My Glossybox For March 2015?


Oooooo my Glossybox arrived just after lunchtime again and I was excited to find out what was inside it. I forgot to mention before that the editor has now changed and the boxes seem to be much improved. Lots of full sized products have been appearing and the quality has upped its game too.

Glossybox, if you've not come across it before, is a beauty subscription box that costs £10 per month plus p+p. It works out cheaper if you pay for your subscription in advance but I just pay for mine monthly. Inside you find a selection of beauty samples and brands that you may not have heard of before. I love these type of boxes as it'l like receiving a Birthday surprise each month.

Let's take a peek at what I found inside this month's box.......


Here's all my products for this month. Straight away I just loved it. It has a varied selection and I will use absolutely everything this month.


First up are these Dove Advanced Hair Series- Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner. 
As I had my hair balyaged, the blonde has damaged my hair again so anything that helps is a bonus. I've tried other Dove conditioner samples before and they was good so hopefully this new one will be too. Their deodorant definitely does not work for me at all. It lasts around one hour on me and then I start to become unfresh!

Full sized for these would be £5.99 for 250ml so it'll have to be amazing for me to repurchase these.



Ooooo finally a polish in a colour that I love. There were far too many reds that I received in the past and I don't even like red.
This ncLA - Nail Lacquer in the shade, 'Like.... Totally Valley Girl' costs £13 and is their best selling shade. It's also free from toxins too. I've not heard of this brand before so it's a chance to discover something new. Love the shade name. It reminds me of Clueless of Sweet Valley High!



I've not tried many Essence products before so this Lash Princess Volume Mascara will be perfect for me to try out the brand. I love the name of the product as I want princess lashes. This has a cobra head shaped wand to create length and volume which is what I look for in a mascara. It costs £3.30 which is a bargain price.


My lips have been so chapped just recently. I have tonnes of lipbalms and glosses but none that seem to be doing the job of nourishing and caring. Sigh. I love Carmex and I've not tried one of these Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balms before. I like how it gives a berry sheer tint to it too. Hopefully the Vitamin E and Aloe will make my lip in tip top condition. This is more expensive than their other lipbalms and comes in at £4.49.



Finally I have a NAOBAY - Moisturizing Peeling is essentially an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and to brighten your complexion. At first I thought it was going to be one of those peel off face masks that my mum used to have when I was a little girl. I was feeling the nostalgia and then I realised it wasn't. Oh! This is a full sized product and costs £13.71. It looks like the sort of product you would see in a spa with the crisp whiteness and wood effect. It's from a Spanish brand and is marketed as an organic peeling milk.

So that's my Glossybox for March.

My favourites this month are the Carmex, Mascara and pink nail polish.
What did you get in yours?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment