Monday 29 September 2014

Glossybox unboxing September- Designed by Karen Millen


Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

Today I have my September edition Glossybox which is a special designed box by Karen Millen. I love when the boxes are designed as it adds an extra special something to the whole experience. 

Now this month I have noticed a huge improvement in the quality of the products contained inside and Glossybox seem to be back at the top of their game. I was extremely pleased with this box and after the disappointment of still not receiving August's box this has restored my faith a little. I'm also excited for next month's box also as it's going to be an Andy Warhol inspired pop-art box.



Once again , the gorgeous colour co-ordinated wrapping makes this box look exceptional quality.


Here are all of the products that I received inside my September box. 



First up are these SkinPep- Enzyme and Acid Peel & Peeling gel.
Peeling gel- £3.05 for 3.5ml-  This uses pineapple and papaya extracts to exfoliate the skin gently. Without reading the description I would have been scared to use these sachets. When I hear the word acid my first initial thought is no way am I putting that on my face but after reading carefully I realised it's definitely safe to use.

Eye cream- £6.49 for 2ml- This is a powerful dark circle eraser and boosts collagen under your eyes. As I've got older I wake up with dark circles regularly and frequently use under eye concealer most days. 


Nails Inc woo hoo! This is the Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat and retails at £12 for 10ml. Amazing to get this in the box!


Vichy- Normaderm Night Detox and Hydrating Care. These two products will come in very handy as they target blemishes which I still get. The full sized day cream would be £12 and the night cream is £15.50 for 40ml.


ModelCo- More Brows Fibre Gel- £14.95 for 3.5ml. This gives the appearance of fuller, thicker brows instantly. I don't tend to do anything with my brows and sometimes I think maybe I should, then the thought passes! I've owned ModelCo products before and they do promotions with Glamour magazine. The products are quite good but the packaging and marketing doesn't grab my attention at all.


L'Oreal Professionnel- Mythic Masque would be £15.50 for 200ml. I absolutely love hair products, especially ones that improve my hair condition and I love L'Oreal so this is a winner. 

My overall verdict is that I am really impressed with this month's box. My favourite items are the L'Oreal hair masque and the Nails Inc topcoat. I also really like the Vichy too.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment